Things to keep in mind when submitting a photo for a CAI competition
• Set the digital camera or Cell Phone Camera to its Highest Resolution Setting.
• Try to keep the background very simple (Plain solid color) without any distracting elements. Please do not submit a photo with other people in the background, including your accompanist.
• If you are using a digital camera indoors, be sure to use the built-in flash.
• Save the images in JPG format (default setting for most cameras).
• Get up close to the Subject (head and shoulders photo style in a portrait style).
If selected as a winner, the photos will be used for program booklets, posters, press releases and other promotional materials.
The following are some examples of the types of photos that we accept:
• Posed shots (with instrument)
• Action shots (playing instrument)