General Rules & Regulations
• If an applicant is under 18 years old, the application form must be signed (endorsed) by a parent or guardian of the applicant.
• Applicant may submit the same repertoire for multiple competitions.
• If you are applying in multiple categories/instruments/competitions, each entry will be considered as a separate application and should be accompanied by a separate application form and separate audition materials.
• No changes of repertoire are allowed after the application is submitted.
• All Application Fees are non-refundable.
• All entries become the sole property of Concert Artists International and will not be returned to the applicant for any reason.
• Entries must be received no later than the Competition Deadline. Concert Artists International reserves the rights to reject any application that is late or incomplete.
• Concert Artists International is not responsible for late, damaged, lost, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, or misappropriated entries.
• 만 18세 미만은 보호자 동의가 필요합니다.
• 참가비 입금후 접수가 완료됩니다.
• 참가비는 어떤 경우에도 반환되지 않습니다.
• 허위사실 기재및 제출시 Concert Artists International 은 합격을 취소할수 있습니다.
• 제출된 서류및 자료는 일체 반환되지 않습니다.
• 일정은 Concert Artists International 의 사정에 따라 변경될수 있으며, 변경시 별도 공고합니다.
• One movement of a Sonata or Concerto will be accepted as one piece.
• The submitted video recording should be of the piece the participant is planning to perform in the Winners Concert if selected as a winner.
• Only one piece will be performed at the Winners Recital. A set of different works is not acceptable for the Winners Concert.
• Only original pieces will be accepted for pianists, no easy versions or arrangements.
• Contestants must perform from memory without any repeats (unless it is absolutely required to complete a phrase). Music for the ensembles does not have to be memorized.
• The jury reserves the rights to disqualify entries based on the appropriateness of the content.
• 소나타나 콘체르토는 한악장을 한곡으로 접수합니다.
• 비디오로 제출된 연주곡을 수상자 음악회에서 연주해야 합니다.
• 연주는 암보로 연주하는것을 우선으로 하되
• 현대곡은 악보를 보고 연주해도 무방합니다.
• 실내악은 악보를 보고 연주합니다.
• Winners who have chosen not to participate in the Winners Recital for any reason may be disqualified.
• The Certificates will be granted to the performing winners only, after the Winners Recital.
• Each winner will receive an email with detailed winners recital guidelines.
• Each winner will be asked to provide a bio and photo for the program.
• Only ONE piece from the audition repertoire within a time limit will be performed at the Winners Recital.
• Each winner will be competing for live performance prizes with cash awards. These prizes will be awarded at the end of the Winners Concert to exceptionally outstanding performers.
• Only piano accompaniment can be used at the Winners Recital. No acoustic system will be provided.
• Participants must bring their own piano accompanist.
• Concert Artists International does not provide a piano accompanist for the concert, but can provide a list of fine collaborative pianists for the winners.
• All participants are responsible for their own expenses (travel, housing accommodations, etc.).
• 모든 입상자들은 연주회 지침에 대해 이메일로 연락을 받게 됩니다.
• 모든 입상자들은 연주회 프로그램을 위해 경력과 사진을 제출합니다.
• 수상자 음악회에서 대상을 뽑아서 상금을 수여합니다.
• 반주자가 필요할 경우에는 참가자가 반주자를 동반해야 합니다.
• Concert Artists International 은 반주자 선생님들을 추천해 드립니다.
Judging & Selections
• The decisions of the jury are final and cannot be appealed.
• The final selection of winners will be based solely on the video recordings submitted.
• First Prize Winners may not submit the same audition program for the following season.
• Multiple winners may be chosen in each age category.
• The applications are reviewed and judged separately in each category according to age/grade in school) to ensure fairness.
• Written feedback from accomplished professional musicians and teachers will be emailed to every applicant after the winners have been announced. This is to help all applicants improve their performances, which is something that we feel is very important.
• The panel of judges will be made up of high quality musicians and teachers.
• Their names will not be disclosed until the announcement is made to ensure fairness.
• 심사위원들의 결정은 최종적이며 번복되지 않습니다.
• 참가자들의 공정성을 위하여 나이/학년/각 카테고리별로 심사됩니다.
• 각 카테고리별 복수의 수상자들이 선택될수도 있습니다.
• 수상자 음악회에 선택된 입상자들은 세계적으로 유명한 교수들의 심사평을 받게 됩니다.
For All Carnegie Hall Performers
• Photo or video recording during the recital is strictly prohibited as per the Carnegie Hall policy.
• A professional photographer will be taking photos of the performers.
Everyone will receive the following:
• professional performance presentation in Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall
• dress rehearsal/sound check time in Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall (optional but recommended)
name and photo appearing on a professionally designed poster displayed at Carnegie Hall
• professionally designed program booklet with each performer's biography and photo
• award certificate
• award plaque/medal
• teacher’s certificate
• up to four complimentary tickets
• set of digital photos taken by a professional photographer (emailed to each participant)
Since our focus is on the performance experience and not just the prize, it is imperative that one "completes" the competition by performing in a winners' concert. Otherwise, the applicant will automatically forfeit his/her prize, and his/her name will not appear on the official winner's list.
• 사진과 비디오는 카네기홀안에서 엄격히 규제됩니다.
• 카네기홀 전속 사진사만이 연주자들의 사진을 찍을수 있습니다.
• 카네기홀 연주자들은 다음에 열거된 점을 같이 받게 됩니다.
드레스 리허설 시간
사진과 이름이 나온 포스터
전문가가 찍은 연주사진들